Garrett Sutton, Esq. is a nationally acclaimed corporate attorney and asset protection expert, who has written a number of books guiding entrepreneurs and investors. Garrett’s best sellers include: Start Your Own Corporation, Writing Winning Business Plan, The ABC’s of Getting Out of Debt, Run Your Own Corporation, Buying & Selling a Business
and Loopholes of Real Estate
in Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Advisor series. Garrett is also the author of How to Use Limited Liability Companies & Limited Partnerships
and the co-author of Finance Your Own Business
and most recently released, Toxic Client.
Garrett enjoys helping entrepreneurs to succeed. He has over thirty years of experience in assisting individuals and businesses to determine their appropriate corporate structure, limit their liability, protect their assets and achieve their goals. Garrett is the founder of Corporate Direct and Sutton Law Center, which since 1988 has provided affordable asset protection and corporate formation and maintenance services for investors around the world. Bestselfco.
, Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals. In this episode you will learn:
Recommended Books: Start Your Own Corporation: Why the Rich Own Their Own Companies and Everyone Else Works for Them by Garrett Sutton Run Your Own Corporation: How to Legally Operate and Properly Maintain Your Company Into the Future by Garrett Sutton Loopholes of Real Estate by Garrett Sutton The ABCs of Getting Out of Debt: Turn Bad Debt into Good Debt and Bad Credit into Good Credit by Garrett Sutton Writing Winning Business Plans: How to Prepare a Business Plan that Investors Will Want to Read and Invest In by Garrett Sutton Buying and Selling a Business: How You Can Win in the Business Quadrant by Garrett Sutton Toxic Client: Knowing and Avoiding Problem Customers by Garrett Sutton Finance Your Own Business: Get on the Financing Fast Track by Garrett Sutton and Gerri Detweiler How to Use Limited Liability Companies & Limited Partnerships by Garrett Sutton and Cindie Geddes Interview Links: www.CorporateDirect.com www.sutlaw.com www.successdna.com www.mybestadvisors.com www.richdad.com Show Sponsors: Audible
- How important it is to have asset protection in place when you invest in Real Estate and Businesses.
- The lines of defense investors and business owners can set up to protect their investments and their personal assets
- Situations where investors would put every property in a separate LLC and thoughts on the Series LLC
- Three important considerations when you set up your business and investments
- The 4 good business entity structures and the protection they offer
- Some of the most favorable states in the United States to incorporate in
- What asset protection strategies are available to foreign investors and business owners in the United States
- How you can hold a brokerage account as a legal entity for paper assets, commodity brokerage and trading accounts, and oil and gas investments.
- The latest developments and changes in the asset protection world.
, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days. Leadpages
, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business. Thrive15.com
, get a free month of access at www.thrive15.com/cashflow Show Transcript
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post! If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here. You can also access step by step instructions how to subscribe, rate and review on Itunes from Apple here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family! Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms, M.C Laubscher