We Launched! Whoohoo!
It’s here! The premiere episode of the Cashflow Ninja Podcast! In this episode I will introduce you to our podcast, go over the formalities of our show, share what you can expect from future podcasts, and I spend a little bit of time introducing myself and the purpose of Cashflow Ninja. Each week, 2 shows will be added. In the first, I will interview an inspiring guest and on the second show I will discuss a topic, concept or idea that is of particular interest. Bestselfco.
, Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals. Key Take Aways:
- With the creation of the internet and the World Wide Web we have moved from the Industrial Age into the Information Age.
- The world is seeing rapid, continuous changes in every area of our life. There is disruptive technology in every industry and area of our lives.
- Traditional education systems have not adapted from the Industrial Age model. The current model of traditional education systems is not prepared and cannot adjust and react at the speed necessary in the Information Age in order to enable people to be competitive in the new economy.
- Traditional schools do not teach the financial literacy we need to navigate the new economy and it does not teach the skill sets that empower people to generate their own income and manage, grow, and protect our own wealth.
- Financial education that empowers individuals is simply not taught in schools and universities, however there are solutions available to everyone.
Recommended Books: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie Recommended Resources: Godaddy.com
- The Information Age and the New Economy have provided us with a world of unlimited possibilities. There are innumerable opportunities all around us, if we know how to identify them and wish to discover them. It is a very exciting time to be alive and see the new things each day brings.
, a great resource to purchase domain names for your business. WP Engine
, I host all of my websites on WP Engine. Interview Links: Valhalla Wealth Financial
, my wealth management and coaching firm. Show Sponsors Audible
, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days. Thrive15.com
, get a free month at www.thrive15.com/cashflow Legalzoom,
a very cost effective way to incorporate your business. 20 Minute Gold & Silver Savings Account Training
, fantastic training by Minesh Bhindi Advanced Gold and Silver Investing Webinar, “3 Steps to Cash-flow Gold and Silver”
, presented by Minesh Bhindi Enter the Launch Give away contest to win a $500.00 Visa Gift Card!
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes
and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast. Show Transcript
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post! If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely
helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family! Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms, M.C Laubscher